The 2013 MID program is designed to provide incentives of $2.80 per AC watt.
1. Customer submits application and single line diagram for review.
2. MID will verify and approve PV Buydown Application.
3. MID will ensure adequate funds are available for rebate.
4. MID will notify customer of reservation of funds and approval to move forward with installation.
5. MID perform the MID PV inspection (after the City/County Code inspection).
6. MID will establish a customer-generator electric utility account pursuant to the Photovoltaic Interconnection Agreement.
7. MID will have meter placed for new PV system.
8. MID will mail one of the original Photovoltaic Interconnection Agreements to the Customer.
9. Submit approved PV Buydown Payment Application for signature and write a check to customer.
2013 UPDATE: All funding for 2013 has been fully reserved.
|2013 Budget Amount||2013 Reserved Amount||2013 Available Rebate Funds|
Customer Programs Manager
P.O. Box 2288, Merced, CA 95344-2288
PHONE: (209) 354-2819
FAX: (209) 726-7010